Friday, December 7, 2007

My new found inspiration


I found this guy by complete luck, and I can't stop showing it off. It's AMAZING!
His name is Peter Callesen and his website is www.petercallesen.com. I would highly recommend going there to see all of his amazing work.

Peter uses regular A4 paper and cuts out designs and uses the left-over cut out paper to add a third dimension to his artwork. It's truly amazing what he can do.

He not only does small sheets of paper, he works on larger scales too. This is a step ladder that is entirely made out of paper. Check out this close-up of the rungs. It really is paper! A few projects on his website are entire carved staircases that look real, they're just not! I am completely impressed and inspired.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin