Friday, August 8, 2008

Gorgeous Renovation

Here is a gorgeous cathedral in Australia, that has been renovated into a house. It's absolutely wonderful! I love it. There is a ton of floor space and it's done extremely tastefully. I love how the windows are split between the first and second floors, allowing for the light to get to both floors. There is glass on the floor/ceiling between the floors so it's completely safe and yet allows for the light to get through. I would absolutely LOVE to live in this house, even though the outside is a little intimidating. I found this on desire to inspire.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

What a neat house! I have always loved homes with character, and this one certainly has plenty of it! I can definitely see you renovating/living in a place like this.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin