Sunday, September 7, 2008

I made a big mistake

I knew better, but I was being lazy and I didn't want to have to take my fabric to a laundromat, so I didn't wash it.  I know, it was really bad.  I've never had a problem before, but I've also never done red fabric before.  I was cruising along and was quilting our wedding quilt when *BAM* I pulled up the fabric and my sewing machine was PINK!  OH NO!

SO I was scrubbing it and scrubbing it.  I even tried scrubbing it with bleach, and it wasn't coming off!  Finally, I told my mom, (everyone knows that mom's know everything) and she said to scrub it with baking soda. So I did, and it finally came off and eased my troubled mind.  I really didn't want a pink sewing machine.  Elna and I spend a lot of time together and it would be sad it she was forever dyed.  Thank you, mom!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin