Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Flatware

Ever since I can remember, I have always been attracted to flatware (and I would still love to design flatware, as was my original plan from high school). I found this fantastic entry on designsponge all about flatware, so I picked my favorites to share with you. If you don't know me, I'm very particular with my flatware, though I haven't had the luxury of being too picky since I got married. Here are some choices that I would absolutely LOVE in the future.
They are ranked from my least-favorite favorite to my most-favorite favorite.

5. "Bettina" by Unica Home (the skinny handles might be too skinny once I begin using these every day, but I really like the curves. I especially like the asymmetrical spoons :D )
4. "Pantry" by Unica Home (I really like the curves, but I wish it didn't have an open hole at the end; I'd much rather have it be solid.)
3. "Nambe-Whisper" by Unica Home (oh soo sleek. Look at that knife!)
2. "Citterio" by Unica Home (simple and yet elegantly artistic, and very versatile, a plus)
1. "Barouque" by Faces Ferran Adria (This is my absolute favorite of any flatware set I've EVER seen, and that's saying a lot.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin