Thursday, November 13, 2008

My first Artwork for SALE!

I have had quite a few people ask about purchasing my work.  I haven't sold a whole lot of my artwork, mostly because I'm always too attached to it.  Well, I made a series of prints to enter in a charity art show, but it turns out they were just a little too big (apparently the show only wanted teeny weeny pieces).  So, now I have four pieces that I love, and I'm hoping you love them too.  This was originally a monotone intaglio print that I made for my intaglio class, but I went in and created another edition just for the purpose of hand-painting over the top.  I've decided to sell them for $30 a piece.  
Here's exactly what you'll get for that price:

One of four hand printed intaglio prints (you pick which one you'd like unless that one is already spoken for)
  The print is:
           5.75" x 7.75" hand torn German etch paper
           Black (I think I used "Bone Black") intaglio printing ink
           Hand-painted watercolor (each is little different in colors)
           Signed, dated, titled, and numbered by the artist
           A personal artistic touch letting you know exactly what you're print is made of (this is written on the back of the print)  
                                                                                                                 [There is also a picture of this below]
A paper cover-sheet for your print
Packaging and mailing to your door

Here are the four pieces (we're having a little trouble seeing the larger versions on this blog, but I'm working on it. I have larger formats on my computer, so if you want to see them, I'll email them to you, just let me know):
A.
B.
C.
D.

Here is a close up of the description on the back (it says "intaglio ink and hand painted watercolor on German etch"):

I will try to accommodate all who would like to purchase a piece.  If I have more responses than pieces I have, I might have a second edition.  Please email me or comment on this post to let me know if you're interested!

Natalie

2 comments:

The Osborne Family said...

Cute! If I find out I'm really having a girl, I'll buy one from you. =) Good luck!

Brittany Hall said...

I would love to buy a copy of your atonement piece. If I can make requests. :) These are super cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin