Thursday, November 20, 2008

Some more paper/fabric designs

For all of you that don't know, I've been working with a Professor at BYU to help me build my portfolio and market my designs. I was originally trying to build my portfolio for the textile industry (designing fabrics) but I have decided recently that I would like to gear my designs more toward stationary and fun paper products now. Here are my most recent designs. They are supposed to be a set, with mixing and matching, but I realize that I do need a lot more work to get them to flow nicely.

This was my original design that I came up with a few months ago, and I was supposed to create a few pieces that surrounded this one. I decided to stick with flowers and add fruits. What do you think of my line?

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love your designs, but I think they would make great textiles, too. Can't you do both? ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin