Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Crafts

I haven't done a whole lot of art lately, but here are some of the unfinished projects that I have finally finished.
Here is a little Christmas wood cut out. My mom made one and it has always been up in our house since I can remember.  My mom cut the wood our for me last year, but it's taken me a year to get around and actually painting it.  It's not my best work, but it certainly has a lot of memories associated with it.

For a little more detail, here's the 'M,' a house:

My mom made us some GORGEOUS stockings last year.  They are just beautiful. I finally got around to stitching our "names" into it.  Because we'll have children some day, J and I decided that we'd like to have them say "mom" and "dad" instead of our names, so that's what I did!

I am taking more art classes next semester (four to be specific) and then I'll have a lot more to show you.  It's been a nice break from classes, but it will be even better to be creating things.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin