Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Blast from J's Past

So, this weekend I scrap-booked most of J's childhood pictures. They have been in a box mixed up with his siblings', mom's, and even aunt's/uncle's pictures. So I separated them and put them in a scrapbook that happens to match our wedding scrapbook (I know, I'm so coordinated). I just can't get over what a cute little kid he was, even with all of his red, curly hair, haha! These are some of my favorite.
Here he is playing with his dad, and riding their lawn mower. He's about 2- 2 1/2 years old.Holding his baby sister. It's kinda hard to see, but in the top, left picture, his dad is holding him up to see her though the hospital window.Here is him dressed up as a clown for Halloween with his older Dracula brother.These pictures are from his 3rd birthday. He looks so happy and cute!Here's the picture and article when he got his Eagle Scout Award.Looking at these pictures makes me want to have a cute little red-headed boy of my own. Oh wait...

:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin