Thursday, February 19, 2009

Clean Appeal

I'm not sure exactly what it is, but I look at this, and I start drooling.  I really am extremely drawn to the clean, white walls and the pure unadulterated beauty of the stone.  I get the urge to throw out everything and develop the characteristics of the color white.  After a little while I begin to see the only problem I can come up with: There is no way in the world that it would stay looking like this.  The dirt would consume me.  I would say in a few months that it didn't have enough personality and was bland.  While it is definitely crazy to think that I could live in a color-less, clean-room, at least I can look at this and think it's beautiful, for someone else. I'm glad I understand myself enough to know that this is an impossibility.  
Even though I know it's impossible, it doesn't keep me from wishing.  Please, enjoy these pictures and let at least some part of you wish...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin