Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Toy Hammock

I saw this picture when I was looking around at some possible baby-registry-items and thought, "I can make that" so yesterday I did.
I made it entirely out of my scrap material, and unfortunately I didn't have enough blue (our colors will be red and blue) so the inside is red/green.  I was going to wait until I actually had our crib, but I couldn't wait any longer.  I took the dimensions off of the website I found it on and voila!
Here it is hanging on our bookshelf, just for the picture.  Then it will be taken down and pulled out in about a week or two when we finally get to go pick up our crib!

1 comment:

The Osborne Family said...

That's really cute! You could use that for all kinds of stuff. Hmmm...the possibilities...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin