Thursday, April 2, 2009

Giant Bird's Nest!

As I was walking into the Harris Fine Arts Center this morning, I saw this sitting right outside of the visual arts wing.  I just had to take some pictures of it.  It was made so well and it even had feathers and hair and stuff in the middle.  It's huge; about 5 feet across and can fit at least two people inside of it.  Even though this is really cool, and reminds me that I live in a crazy artist's life, I still have to wonder: Who in the world made this? And why?

2 comments:

Carrie said...

This is one of the coolest things I have ever seen. I hope it is still there when I visit next week! It would be so much fun to put Ravenna in it and take a picture.

Justin said...

That would be awesome! If it is still there, and if you are able to take a picture with Ravenna in it, I would LOVE to see it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin