Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Save the Date Cards

So, I have been spending much of my free time putting together the finishing touches on the Wedding Announcement Packages on my website. Along with the packages, I have been creating Save-the-Date cards that match, and some that do not yet have a package to match with. Here are the designs. If anyone needs Wedding Announcements let me know!
Here are a few that don't have the matching Wedding Announcements yet:Here are a few with matching Wedding Packages:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin