Thursday, May 14, 2009

Things I'm Loving

It's been a while since I posted about some things that I absolutely love (here and here). Well, here are a few things that I just had to share:
The laser cut headboard. And look, the laser cut chairs that were highlighted in my "If I could have anything" post. I love how that happens.Here are two gorgeous tea sets, more for decoration than function, which is quite obvious with the second. I think they're absolutely beautiful.This wonderful stone wall with the rustic and classic feel of Tuscany. The only problem would be living in a colder climate. Isn't it beautiful?These lights! I would LOVE to put them up in a child's room, or even my room, and then I'd spend hours just looking at them.This open master bedroom. I love the color, the painting, the no-foot-board-bed-frame, the dual bed-side lamps, and that long window. I am intriguingly drawn to that wonderful window, and I love it, but I'm not sure if I'd ever do it without a shade or something; first because it'd freak me out at night, and second because it's not a very private height unless we live out in the boonies. I'll have to think about how to get that to work.I love this coat rack! It's beautiful and sleek. I've been wanting something like this for my apartment, but don't have the tools to make it myself quite yet. Hopefully soon...

1 comment:

Deetzfam said...

LOVE the headboard!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin