Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Baby Girl Onesies!

One of my old roommates is having a baby shower this weekend. I am so excited for her. For my gift to her, I decided to embellish a couple of onesies for her little Isabella. I've never done anything like this before, but I thought it was pretty easy and ended up being super cute!

The first one is a butt-ruffle onesie with a deep lavander-maroon fabric.For this second onesie, I made a few yo-yos from vintage fabric that my grandmother gave me.I can't wait until I can make little clothes for my baby girl :)

2 comments:

The Osborne Family said...

Those are super cute! You should do one with a tutu.

Natalie said...

oh, what a good idea! I'll have to try one out sometime (I don't think I'll have time before Saturday, but I might be surprised!)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin