Friday, October 16, 2009

The Vending Machine Show

Every year, the Department of Visual Arts puts together a charity art sale called the Vending Machine Show. In past years, the art was actually placed in a vending machine. Student work was purchased beginning at $1.00 all the way up to $5.00, and then Faculty work was purchased from $15-$25.00.

This year, in order to accommodate 3-D and larger pieces, the pieces were not placed in a vending machine, but placed inside of a vending machine shape on the floor. I'm glad that they allowed for larger pieces this year, because I donated this watercolor I painted earlier this year. I wasn't able to go to the show last night, so I hope it sold! It always feels nice to donate something I've made!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin