Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lithography

This is my first time doing lithography, but I have been looking forward to taking this class for such a long time.  I absolutely LOVE it and am so incredibly sad that I won't have the opportunity to take the advanced class.  So far, here are the prints that I have done.  Each one is part of an edition of 10.  I am going to put them up for sale, so if you're interested, please let me know!

This first assignment was drawn on a limestone. It's 11x15 inches on Pescia Gray paper.  The first image is of the stone. It's so heavy!




This second assignment was drawn on an aluminum plate. It is printed on 11x15 inches, Pescia Gray paper.  This first image is of the drawing on the plate. The second and third are of the actual finished prints.




LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin