Monday, November 16, 2009

Temple Details

I was looking for some unique photos of details on some LDS temples for an assignment. I wanted to do something that is different and possibly slightly unrecognizable, but in the end, I did something different. While I was looking, I found some gorgeous pictures.









 
This stained glass window is from the New Port Beach temple, where they used found sea glass to make the beautiful windows! How location specific and creative! I love it!





And I found an old listing to sell this book, but it looks so interesting. I really want to read it.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

These are beautiful! What did you end up doing with your assignment?

Natalie said...

a stone arch. I'll post pictures soon, I promise!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin