Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dreaming

I'm not quite sure what it is, but I've always wanted a symmetrical house.  Maybe it's the idea of putting candles and wreaths in the windows at Christmas, but a nicely balanced house has always been appealing to me.  Like this: Isn't it just beautiful?

It doesn't have to be symmetrical all the way through the house, but at least at the facade, and nothing too big.

There are some problems with symmetrical houses though, like where's the garage? or the fact that there's usually no entryway :(  but I think I could find a nice, symmetrical house that would fit my needs someday, and if I have to build it myself, all the better!

Here are some gorgeous symmetrical houses that get me even more excited about that "someday."






1 comment:

The Osborne Family said...

Me too! I am a very symmetrical person. I heart pretty houses!
P.S. The garage is usually around the back where symmetry is not so important. =)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin