Friday, December 18, 2009

Lithography Exchange

Our last lithography assignment was an exchange, and something that I was very glad about.  I love being able to see what everyone else has created, and I know that some of you do too.  Here are all of the prints in the exchange.  This assignment was a 2-plate (/stone) registration assignment, with at least one of those being in color.  And the theme for this exchange was Tabernacle.







This is my print -->





After wards, a few of us got together and exchanged some of the prints from the previous assignments, and the following are those.






2 comments:

Carrie said...

Whoa! Those are amazing! I love the simplicity of your art, Natalie. Some of those were incredibly detailed but I didn't really get a feeling of peace like I got with looking at yours. Any chance I could buy a print?

Natalie said...

Thank you so much!
Sure you can buy one! I've been thinking of putting some more up on my etsy shop, but if you'd like one, we can arrange it sans-fees!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin