Saturday, March 27, 2010

More "In Progress"

A continuation of this post, where I am working on this big painting until the end of the semester.  I really like having pictures of the process.  It encourages me and inspires me as I look back at them, even while the painting is in progress.  When I'm getting discouraged, I just look back at the last picture I took and I remember why I'm working on it.
I'm starting to get to the point where I hate it, but I know that if I continue to work through it, the painting will be amazing.  Here is what it looked like after about 14 hours:

And after 19 hours:
You can see it balanced on that little table-top easle that I have, and leaning against the wall at home, haha.  I listened to over 2 CDs of Malcom Gladwell's "Blink" and it's really good.  Cy was even really good during all of this. I think he really enjoyed listening to the book too :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin