Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Preparing for the Show

I have been painting like crazy for my show coming up at the end of April.  By next Tuesday I should have about 30 more paintings than I did at the end of February.  Of those 30 paintings, plus the paintings I had finished by February, I will pick which paintings to frame and ready to have up in my show.  It's pretty exciting, but really stressful at the same time.  Here are a few of the watercolor I have done in the last few weeks:
All are watercolor and about 10-12 inches.

These are the paintings I have done so far as of this morning.  I have a few hours to paint while Cy is being watched, and I get a lot done. It's so nice.  I finished one, and as you can see, the second is unfinished.  I really love painting these geometric patterns.  I don't think this love will go away easily.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin