Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Today

has been a crazy extension of the last year.  One of the things that I did today was set up my art show! I got to do everything-- figuring out how I wanted the paintings arranged, hung, and lit.  It would have been good to know that a year ago, because I think I would have done it a little differently, but oh well.  Hooray!  I also baked for my reception tomorrow (you better come!), framed a few more pieces for the people at the reception, worked on work stuff, washed my dishes, and played with my baby! Thankfully, our home has been kept fairly clean so I didn't have to do that today too.  It's been a great day.  I really need to relax and watch a movie with J and I really need a shower.

I apologize for the bad pictures. I forgot my camera, so these were taken with my phone. There will be tons of great pictures taken tomorrow by my magnificent mother!

1 comment:

The Osborne Family said...

Good luck! I'm looking forward to the pictures. Wish I could be there!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin