Wednesday, May 19, 2010

J. Kirk Richards

I LOVE J. Kirk Richards and have loved him ever since I first saw his work as he was a guest speaker in my Art 101 class 5 years ago.  I love his paintings so much, that I even have a few of his paintings in my favorite artists post.  A couple from my home church has my very favorite original painting "The Last Supper" in their house! You can believe how instantly jealous I was when I walked in and saw it.  Well, I am friends with J. Kirk on Facebook and he just announced that he is having a show in St. George, UT from next week until August.  Here is the flier for the show.  Apparently it is all brand new art, with 50 paintings and 11 sculptures! I can't wait to see it!
Here is some of his past work (see more on his website):

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin