I was in need of some Fourth of July decorations, and I am running out of time, so I made these cute firecracker decorations for my front door. They were super easy.
1. I took some toilet paper rolls and fortified them with heavy cardboard. Then I cut some cones out of some heavy scrap paper.
2. Under each cone, tie a bead so that the firecracker hangs on the bead. I forgot to do it on the first cone, and it was a pain to take it all apart.
3. Use packing tape to tape the cone on the tube. I did the same thing for the bottoms, but I forgot to take a picture of it.
4. On a sheet of CardStock, tape ribbons to the inside. I put beads on the ribbons for a little extra bling. Then wrap the paper around the tube and tape on with packing tape.
5. Cut some fabric and wrap it around the cone and the tube. I used Mod Podge, and glue and I think the Mod Podge worked better.
6. Decorate the tubes with sequins, ribbons, beads, and whatever else you can find.
Enjoy and have a great Independence Day!