Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Johnathan Linton Fine Art

I just discovered this wonderful artist through a common friend on facebook, and I was blown away!  Johnathan Linton is a fine artist painter who, (I'm assuming), specializes in commissioned portraits.  He has gorgeous paintings and the faces are just perfect!  I especially love how a lot of the painting is actually very "brushy" and painterly, but the faces are finished to perfection.  They are gorgeous!
He also has some amazing landscapes and more on his website.  He makes me want to go and paint my baby boy right now!

1 comment:

Lydja said...

My jaw dropped at Jonathan Linton's painting. Those faces, WOW! I want him to paint my children. Maybe I'd like to have all my kids first before having them painted.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin