Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Pictures of Old Pieces

The weather has been GORGEOUS, so I have been taking advantage of it and took some pictures of my art.  While some of the art is getting to be quite old (my freshman year, eek!), they are my some of my favorites.  I'm tired of seeing them shoved into a big portfolio carrier all together in the corner of my studio.
I don't have most of these listed anywhere, so if there are any pieces here that you'd like, just let me know!
And look at that gorgeous easle!  My neighbor was kind enough to let me use it.  Her father-in-law made if for her. Isn't it beautiful? And, you can tell that she uses it, which is really nice!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love the tree one! Do you have a print available or just the original?

Send me an email and let me know!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin