I have been wanting to do a giveaway for quite a while, so I'm super excited about this. For those of you needing a little introduction, I am a professional artist who is trying to support her small family while her husband is going to school. I graduated from BYU in Drawing and Painting and I absolutely LOVE painting at home while watching my adorable 1 year old boy. I try my luck and pretty much anything artistic, and this blog is my journey through those many different things, including painting.
I am excited to make new friends and give-away some of my paintings! The free gift is your choice of the following FOURTEEN watercolor paintings! None of them are perfect by any means, but they are all are original paintings by yours truly!
1. Baking - watercolor, encaustic, and oil on paper. paper size = 10x11.5" painting size = 6x6.5"
2. Cup Study - watercolor and encaustic on paper. painting size = 7x7.5
3. Blue and Red on the Mind - watercolor on paper. paper size = 11x12.25". painting size = 5x5"
4. Feels like Forever - watercolor and encaustic on paper. paper size= 10x11.5" painting size = 4x5.25"
5. Glass Birds Study - watercolor and ink on paper. 7x11.25"
6. Teal Grate - watercolor on paper. 10.75x14.5"
7. Feeding the Baby - watercolor on paper. paper size = 10x11.5" painting size = 6x7"
8. Doing the Laundry - watercolor on paper. paper size = 10.5x14" painting size = 6.5x6.5"
9. Purple Pea Pods - watercolor and ink on paper. paper size = 7x11" painting size = 5.5x5.75"
10. Stool and Shelf Still Live - watercolor on paper. paper size = 7.75x11.25" painting size = 3.5x4.75"
11. Patterned Pear - watercolor on paper. 8x5.5"
12. Abstraction Study - watercolor on beige paper. paper size = 10.25x14" painting size = 6x8"
13. Getting Clean - watercolor, encaustic, and oil on paper. paper size = 9x9.75". image size = 4x6"
14. Slips by so Fast - watercolor, encaustic, and oil on paper. paper size = 10x11.5". image size = 4x4"
There will be TWO WINNERS! (Both will be chosen randomly, but the first picked randomly will have their first pick of the paintings, and the second will choose from the rest.)
Here's how it works, you get one entry for every one of these following entry points (with a possibility of 4 entries per person!):
1. Become a public follower by blog
2. Become my fan on facebook
3. Invite 5 friends to become a fan or follow my blog
4. Add my button to your blog or website
You can become a follower, a fan, and get the code for the button in my sidebar --->
To enter, come back and add one comment for every one of the points you have completed! Don't forget to let me know which of the paintings you'd like if you win. The winner will be randomly selected and I will ship the painting out to you ASAP!
If you have already completed one or more of the entry points, just leave a comment saying just that! Make sure that I can contact you (no private profiles), and leave an accurate email. If it happens that the winner does not leave me a correct email, a new random winner will be selected.
This giveaway will be open for one month, ending at 12:00 midnight on July 19, 2010.