Thursday, June 17, 2010

Things I'm Loving

I seriously have WAAAY too many pictures in my "Paper Inspirations" folder.  I have a folder where I copy all of the paper goodies that I like so I can refer back to them when I'm creating new invitation designs. Well, lately I've been having a really hard time even being able to go back and look at some of the things in that folder, so I just spent the last two hours going through every single picture and deleting the out-of-date and not-so-inspiring photos.  I also happened across some amazing things that should have gone into my "Things I'm Loving" folder, but were some how misplaced.  Needless to say, there are now over 350 items in my trash.  Here are some of the misplaced things I'm loving: (along with one or two new things)
I REALLY want to make a marriage certificate download for my website. I REALLY want to, and I will...someday...and it will be amazing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin