Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Working on...

Here are some paintings that I am currently working on.  These are a set made of acrylic and encaustic, and they will have oil on them when I'm done.

Also, I had some pictures of a super easy stencil, just as long as you aren't too picky about the quality of the image.  I made a stencil out of cardboard because I didn't want to have to paint all the leaves by hand if I was going for similar shapes and sizes.  Also, I was painting with acrylic, so I wanted a little bit of heavy texture, and the stencil worked great for that (glooping around the edges).

The following painting is one that will be staying a secret until Christmas, then I can show you some pictures of that.   Until then, these are just preliminary pictures about stenciling.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin