Sunday, September 5, 2010

Things I'm Loving + Starting to think about Halloween!

It's slowly been getting less crazy since we've moved.  We put the TV downstairs and we don't have cable here, so I seem to have a lot more free time now (sad, I know). I have been doing a lot of reading, which I LOVE, and I also seem to have a more creative brain now (also good).  I have been doing a lot of thinking and brainstorming, and playing with my baby, and gardening, and lots of other things that I love to do.  I also have had time to write on this story that has been on the back burner for years.  It feels to great to get back to it. 
 kelly rae

Also, since I'm not wasting my time in front of the TV during baby's nap, I have also found tons of great websites that get me super inspired and happy.  It's not a completely great way to spend my time, but I consider it a "pick-me-up" during the day and I enjoy the quite time.  I'm also getting tons of great ideas for things to make.  See for yourself.
all of the stationary above are from Paper Shop Ink

from Poppy Press

There are so many cute Halloween crafts popping up, it makes me soo excited for Halloween!
 dream big stamp often


This is a re-writeable gift tag! How ingenious! From Jada Online.

Jayda Online

Also, I have found so many adorable wedding ideas. I'm constantly looking at wedding blogs, so this is nothing new to me, but there seems to be a surge of things that specifically draw my attention lately. I love it!
A laundry engagement shoot was exhibited on The Unbride.

The adorable cake/cupcakes, short wedding dress and wedding seal are from With this Ring.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love that laundry engagement shoot!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin