Monday, January 10, 2011

Cutting Back

I am so blessed to have so many great opportunities come my way.  My husband is so supportive and my baby is great to have around.  But while I have so many wonderful things to fill my time, I do need to cut back on some things that are taking too much time away from my family and things that are more important.  Here is my plan for 2011:

-I will still continue to blog.  I just love being able to show you all of my projects and paintings.  And, it is a way for me to relax at the end of the day.

-I am going to be focusing on my painting.  I have had a lot of opportunities with my painting lately and it has been so much fun!  I just love painting, I mean, it's kind of obvious if that's what I paid to go to school for.  And because of how much I love it, I am going to focus all of my professional juices on it, at least for the time being.

-Because of that focus, I am going to be cutting back on my Wedding Invitation Website.  While I LOVE doing wedding invitations, I'm going to be cutting back on the website for now.  I am still able to help any and all that would like wedding invitations, but you'll just have to contact me personally for now.  For you local brides, I have a printed portfolio of many of my wedding designs for you to look at, and if you're a little farther away, we can always do it through email.

Again, please contact me if you are interested in seeing my designs, as I have all of them still.  I would be happy to work with any of you any time, and if you have any questions, just email me: nallyanna@gmail.com.

I hope you all have a wonderful new 2011!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin