Friday, January 7, 2011

Exhibitions

Just because of the medium of writing, I cannot accurately express to you how absolutely insane my life has been.  It's been CRAZY, and that's an understatement.  Just as a reminder, I have TWO art shows going up this weekend. TWO.

And... Aside from that, I called 911 for the first time in my life, because some crazy person when wacko on the highway.  I was delivering all 31 artworks, and he started swerving across all 5 lanes of the highway RIGHT NEXT TO ME, and I really thought I was going to die.  Well, back to art, here is just a glimpse of the craziness:
...and you can't even see how full the middle and passenger seats are.  Like I said. Crazy.

And EVERYONE is invited to the art receptions!  There are two great days/times to choose from:

Sugarhouse (Sprague) Library: Tuesday, January 18-- 6:30-8pm
This is a solo exhibit (just me) in the conference room downstairs.  This show is 16 watercolors and unseen printmaking from the last two years.



Bountiful Davis Art Center: Friday, January 14-- 7pm
I am one of many great artists. I got a chance to see a preview of the art that is going to be there, and it looks amazing!  The sculptors that are showing in the same room with me (Dan and Joshua Toone), have some truly INCREDIBLE pieces.  I am super excited to see my paintings right next to their pieces.
   This show is 13 of my oils (and one acrylic) and mixed media pieces. If you already attended my graduation show [and thank you!], this would be a better show to see than the Sprague Library because I have more newer pieces.

Although I am really burned out, I am sooo excited! I would love to see you all next week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin