Thursday, June 23, 2011

Lately

Baby and I did some coloring the other day and I pulled out my oil pastels.  I LOVE these pastels. I got them from a boy that had a crush on me in my first grade class.  He was Korean and brought them back for me all the way from Korea. I just love the Korean details on the paper wrappings and I can't believe that I've held on to them for so long :)

I had the opportunity to make some baby announcements for a friend of ours and they are so cute! I especially love all the pink!

I've been helping friends with their quilts, so I don't have a whole lot to show you that I've done, other than this fun faux lamp!  I got the idea and tutorial from here.  It's a mini version than the one in the tutorial, and it's out of left-over pearl white Letra paper (thick letterpress paper) instead of the wax paper, but I just love it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin