Monday, August 15, 2011

Baby boy quilt finished!

I finally finished my little baby boy quilt that I started a while ago.  While it's not exactly what I have envisioned but I'm going to have to settle.  With the stress of moving and having a baby (among other things) I decided that I can't do as much hand-stitching as I was originally hoping for. I still really love it and I am not sure if I'll hand-quilt another quilt or not; it took a lot more time and my fingers were hurting.  I'm obviously not as used to all the needlepoint as some of my ancestors were-- I know, I'm spoiled.


I put a cute little name block on the back of the quilt so baby knows it's his from his mommy :)

 Only three months left and it's going to be quite an eventful three months. (moving, changing job(s), new school semester, new church congregation, new neighborhood)  Yikes!

3 comments:

The Osborne Family said...

Love the blanket, love your belly! =)

Jen said...

Craig says you better really love Justin with names like Cy and Becket (I guess he is a Boston pitcher). LOL. How do you do 2 middle names on forms? and His innitials will be BSLR (Bissler).LOL! I love it!!

Eva said...

Hi Natalie! Your quilt is beautiful! It looks like you are doing so many fun things! Congrats on your new baby!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin