Monday, August 1, 2011

Templates

I have been off the grid for a while here, but I have had a lot of things on my plate.  Here's just a taste of what I've been doing:

I have just placed several of my wedding invitation designs on my etsy shop to be downloaded as customizable templates!  Download the designs yourself for an easy way to change the colors, size, and text, as well as getting my designs at a super great price!  This is great news for all those Do-it-Yourself brides out there. I'll be adding more and more this week, but go and take a look!

I pin awesome pictures and tutorials and stuff to Pinterest almost everyday, so follow me!  Don't know what Pinterest is?  It's a virtual pin-board, where you can keep track of all of those great photos and links to the original websites all in one place, and without taking up space on your computer.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
(this is an old picture. I have more boards, followers, likes, and pins now)


I am currently taking students for private and semi-private art lessons.  I'm willing to work with your schedule to do lessons every week, once every other week, or even once a month.  I will be teaching drawing, watercolor, and/or acrylic painting, just let me know what you'd like to learn!  Also, a tiny detail: Lessons will be taught at my home, so you'll probably want to be living in Utah county.

I made some beautiful seashell wedding invitations, RSVPs, and insert cards for a sister of mine!  I love the hot pink envelopes!  So excited!

I'm getting ready for an art show this month.  I have four pieces in the University Art Auction, open to anyone that would like to purchase original artwork from students and recently-graduated students in Utah.  I can't wait to see all of the art that is there and you should definitely come if you're in the area.  The artwork is bound to be a great price!  We have our first meeting this week, and then I can let you know some more information about this upcoming auction!

I'm making a baby and I'm pretty lazy exhausted, but I am still hand-quilting my baby's quilt, but it is looking great and I think I'll be done pretty soon. Pictures to come.
Well, that was my busy week and I'm looking forward to this next one!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin