Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Stockings

With all of this busyness and getting ready for Christmas early (because we're moving and I'm trying to finish all my projects before the move), why not make some stockings? 

My mom is in town.  She made us our gorgeous stockings the year we were married.  When our baby was born, she made another matching one.  Now this year, with another baby coming, she brought her sewing stuff so we could make another one together.  We ended up making two (so we didn't have to pull out all the stuff again next time around), and they are just so beautiful! I love these stockings so much! 
I especially love the fun touch of having these unique hand-made bells on each of the little kid stockings.  My mom came up with the idea and I love them.
I am so excited for Christmas now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin