Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas Tags

 I have been working on some lovely and unique gift tags for the holiday season.  I have 8 different Christmas gift tag and cards available in PDF form in my shop.  Great for all the people on your Christmas list without spending a lot of money-- just print as many as you'd like at home.

Also, for all of you, I am offering a Buy one, Get one free deal on all of my Christmas gift tags and card PDFs.  That means that you buy one of my PDFs for only $2.99 and you get to pick another to receive for FREE!  This offer is only good through the end of November. Let me know when you check out which free design you'd like.

I'm not putting this deal on my shop page, so it's just word-of-mouth/word-of-internet.  Feel free to tell everyone about it, but remember-- only through November!  Merry early Christmas!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin