Thursday, January 19, 2012

My view


I love the mountains out my window. While I'm not making it out much because of my new baby, it is a beautiful view. I love looking at the changes. If I had more discipline, I'd take a picture everyday and make one of those cool GIFs, but right now, I just take a picture when something is new/different with the mt.

This weekend I dropped off one of my paintings at the Church History Museum for the final round of judging for the Annual Art Exhibit. I'm crossing my fingers!

I'm working really hard on creating my new website. Hopefully it will be up and running soon, along with a new version of my invitation website. For now, I have added some new invitation designs to my shop, including this watercolor invite and this gold glitter invite.  And, in case you're looking, I discounted all my prices!!  Right now, all of my invitations are only $19, and each additional design is only $10 each! Amazing! I know!  Well, get it while it's hot! I'm not sure how long these prices will last!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin