Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Wood Cut Prints

I have made a couple wood cuts these last two weeks in preparation for selling at Thursdays on 1st this summer.  My dad suggested it (he is a really excellent wood carver), and helped me with getting all of the right tools for the job.

I think the quality of the prints came out well (as long as I use the correct ink, oops), and I love the bold graphic-style of the prints.  I hope to be able to be creating these prints as I am out selling this Thursday. If you come by, you might be able to see me at work!
Here is what my booth looked like last week.  This was my first time ever doing a craft fair so I learned a lot.  I'll be making a couple of changes to make it more efficient, but keep an eye out and I'm sure you'll be able to recognize me.  See you there!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin