Monday, September 17, 2012

Halloween Continuous Quilting Patterns

Continuous patterns have been one of my obsessions for a while now and I love making them. It wasn't until last year when I realized how valuable they are with quilting!  Since then, I have seen a lot of nice quilting machines that allows for free-motion quilting and I have recognized how easy my designs transfer to quilting.  So here are my first continuous quilting designs - ready for you to use on your Halloween projects!


I have four different designs to begin with, all available on my etsy shop. - a pumpkin, a pumpkin vine (continuous), a bat, and a continuous candy string.

Because the pattern has been sewn with matching thread, the design is pretty hard to see. Because of that, I have quickly [digitally] drawn over the design so you can see it better.

Keep in mind, this is my first time converting my drawings to continuous machine design. If there are any problems, please let me know. And better yet, any suggestions to make my designs better? Send them my way!

Get the designs here:

As with all of my Printables and digital designs, they CANNOT be used to make any money, and only for personal use.  I have an extensive explanation here, but if you have any questions, please just ask.  By downloading my files, you are agreeing to these terms.

Send me photos of your projects you create with my designs!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Awesome! Thank you for sharing!

xo -E

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin