Monday, September 24, 2012

Sketch to Wedding Invitation

One of my favorite things is being able to share my art with the world.  Aside from being a world-famous artist whose artwork (if not also the artist) has traveled oversea many times, the only realistic way I can do that, right now in my life, is by putting my art online.  Digitizing my sketches are a perfect start to that!

I love how I can sketch something in my notebook, take a photo/scan it, and voila! it's in my computer! How amazing! It takes 1 minute tops.  Then I use the programs on the computer to alter it, add colors, make a few minor changes, and YOU get to enjoy it!

While not all of my wedding invitations are from my hand-drawn designs, I am working very hard to at least make it a majority, and also allowing you a nice variety of invitations.  I love the unique, imperfections in my hand-drawn designs. I love that they can be customized to fit anyone's needs, so everyone can have and love them.

Last and most importantly... I'm working very hard to trying to make my invitations be instantly downloadable! That means it's faster and cheaper for you!  I'll be making an official release when I have more invitations up, but as for now, all of my invitations are still customized by me.

P.S. I'd love to have instant downloads through Etsy.  I've seen a shop that does it, but I just can't seem to get it to work.  Any suggestions?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin