Friday, October 12, 2012

Free Printables Friday - Halloween Tags

If you're getting a late start, this is the second week of my Free Printables Friday! I'm so excited to bring this to you and I hope you take advantage of it.  Last weeks Free Printable was a Halloween Invitation. Tell your friends about it and get it while it's free!
This week I'm giving you matching Halloween Tags! Perfect for adding a little bit more to your decor, add these tags to bags, door knobs, garlands, anything!

6 tags come to a sheet of paper.  Print, cut, enjoy!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE HALLOWEEN INVITATION!

As with all of my Printables and digital designs, they CANNOT be used to make any money, and only for personal use.  I have an extensive explanation here, but if you have any questions, please just ask.  By downloading my files, you are agreeing to these terms.

Keep in mind, this is my first time converting my drawings to continuous machine design. If there are any problems, please let me know. And better yet, any suggestions to make my designs better? Send them my way!  If you like the design, I'm offering them for free, but if you choose, donate a few dollars to me to express your happiness!

Send me photos of your projects you create with my designs!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin