Friday, October 5, 2012

Free Printables Friday! - Halloween Invitations

I am so excited to launch a new part of my blog, Printables Friday!  I'll be trying to release several new printable designs every month that you can take advantage of!  Print them off and enjoy them while you can.  All of the printables will be available for a limited time.  After their initial release period, they'll be available for a small price.  Make sure to follow my blog to take advantage of all of the free printables before they're gone!
I'm debuting this exciting project with Halloween printables!

These invitations are a quarter of a sheet, 4.25x5.5" (4 to a sheet).  You have the option of a blank invitation (below) or an invitation starting at midnight on October 31st (above).

Here's a preview of what the sheet of paper will look like:
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE HALLOWEEN INVITATION!

As with all of my Printables and digital designs, they CANNOT be used to make any money, and only for personal use.  I have an extensive explanation here, but if you have any questions, please just ask.  By downloading my files, you are agreeing to these terms.

Keep in mind, this is my first time converting my drawings to continuous machine design. If there are any problems, please let me know. And better yet, any suggestions to make my designs better? Send them my way!  If you like the design, I'm offering them for free, but if you choose, donate a few dollars to me to express your happiness!


Send me photos of your projects you create with my designs!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin