Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Studio Today

With our internet being down for over a month now, all of my hard work getting this blog all synced and organized went out the window. I have lots of great plans for it, but it might be a while before you can see any of that.  While the internet was down, it was pretty nice because I could get a lot of things done without the distraction of Pinterest or such.  Things like illustrating for a project I'm working on! 
 Also, with moving and changing places so often (I've moved locations and/or belongings six times in six years, yikes!), and not having an official studio, I have been moving my art supplies from one place to another.  My set up changes as well as the environment every few weeks if I'm lucky, and so I've started to take record of how my studio was set up for the day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin