Friday, December 7, 2012

Readying for the Sale tomorrow!

I have several new items available for sale at the Winter Craft Fair tomorrow. My new favorite are these "Han" Soap bars! How fun are these?!  Made in all manly scents like Frankinsence & Myrrh, Axe cologne "Lure," Alloy cologne, and "hint of bacon," these are sure to please and are small enough to fit in any stocking! (I also have minis (about 1x1/2"). 
You can buy your own soap bar here if you can't make it to the sale.

I worked hard to make these to get ready for the sale too-- hand-picked muscle shells from the California coast, made into beautiful ornaments, sprinkled with glitter and Christmas shimmer!

Some other ladies are selling their wonderful crafts and treats, like these yummy chocolate and pecan covered marshmallows, and hot-chocolate spoons, and I know there will be homemade dulce de leche! Yum! I LOVE her dulce de leche, especially on apples!

and cute hair accessories, crowns, skirts, and more by Ann ...

these super cute tutus by my friend Andrea! Perfect for little girls of all ages (even adults!)

Come on by and get some things for all the people on your shopping list! There will be lots of fun things to look at and great people (yours truly) to chat with!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin