Monday, January 7, 2013

Dio de los Muertos, Hand-painted Porcelain Dolls

My sister and I have been working hard to show you this exciting collection! We have hand-painted porcelain dolls! I do all the painting and most of the sewing, and Jenna does the styling and hair.  It's been a great partnership and I'm so excited to show you the dolls!

First off, we have a couple "Dio de los Muertos" (Day of the Dead) inspired dolls with the lovely skull-inspired designs.  I love the flowers and bold colors, and how the dolls are just beautiful, without being creepy or spooky.

Check out this doll in lavender.  Doesn't the photo style on the left just scream vintage? Love it!   The dress want hand dyed and, like all the dolls, she was completely re-done to make her what she is now.

And here is a sneak peek of a doll that we will show you soon!
 Excited?? Well, you can see more photos and details on my shop here.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin