Monday, April 8, 2013

My Studio Now and a sale


I've been working on a fun collaboration with a few other ladies. It's pretty low-key as most of us are moms, but it does give us the chance to make art once a month on a small scale.  This is what my "studio" looked like this last week as I was painting. I'll be showing the pieces in more detail once the collaboration is finished in May. And see my lovely tulips and daffodils? They're from my hubby for our 6th anniversary!

Are you interested in being in a collaboration? Suggest your own, or check out others on the Art Collaboration Central page.

Also, all of my artwork is 20% off right now.  I have a few small pieces (like this one below, all packaged up and ready to send), that are perfect for sprucing up the smallest of places and are great gifts. Mother's Day is coming up...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin