Thursday, September 19, 2013

Gold Glitter Wedding Inspiration Board

I absolutely LOVE glitter and gold is just as good as it comes. It's hard to find something that doesn't go well with gold and glitter. Almost everything can be enhances with some shimmer and bling, especially when it comes to a glamorous wedding.
Gold Glitter Wedding Inspiration Board - clockwise from top left:
-Gold and calligraphy wedding invitation - yours truly on my shop here
-triangle dangle earrings- TinyGalaxies
-gold leafy belt - LoveLikeStyle
-gold bow - LittleKateDesigns
-shoe sticker - AnnKayDesigns
-heart cake toppers - emilysteffen
-gold and blue confetti - RuffledPaper
-glittered clips - LaPommeEtLaPipe
-edible gold cake - source
-tiny heart decorations - GnomesWhimsy
for more inspiration (with lots of these awesome Etsy sellers plus more), check out this awesome Treasury.

While all of my designs can have their colors changed, I've selected these from my collection that I think could work very nicely with gold glitter accents: (If you don't see the invitation in my shop, just email me)

The invitation highlighted in this inspiration board is one of my favorites (with [faux] gold glitter and calligraphy how can it not be?!):
 Gold Glitter and Calligraphy

All you Need is Love.  With the hearts in this inspiration board, this invitation is perfect for accenting with gold.

Gold Glitter Confetti

Confetti

Girl Party

Metropolis

 Red Love

Red Watercolor Roses (a holiday version is also available)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin