Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I am so slow with some things regarding technology, and I just recently got a program that allows me to take scree-shot videos. It's so fun, and not only that, it totally brings up the quality of my tutorial video! I'm super excited about this and I just uploaded my latest video to my youtube channel: How to Customize your DIY Invitation (with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Publisher).  I made this tutorial for those of you who are interested in how this whole "DIY" invitation template thing works.

You HAVE to view it in HIGH DEFINITION otherwise you just can't see the detail and words. Click Play, then go to the bottom right corner and click on the gear symbol, with a little red HD on it.  Then click the "Auto" arrow to see more, and finally, click on 1080p HD. That should bring it into High Definition for you and you can see all the glorious detail!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin