Thursday, September 12, 2013

Winter Wedding Inspiration

Inspiration board (clock-wise from top-left)
-invitation- by moi here
-bouquet- by Roundtree Flowers source here
-flower aisle- source here
-snowflake cupcakes- source here
-pine-cone candles- source here
-baby's breath centerpieces- source here
-chocolate holly berry cake- source here

I love making inspiration boards and I recently added some fantastic new winter wedding invitations to my shop.  I've made some real-life mockups to enhance the DIY designs, but while the photos are in the works, here is an lovely inspiration board. I love everything in it, but I think my favorite thing pictured is that lovely chocolate cake with evergreen sprigs, holly berries, and snow on top. It's just stunning!

While all of my designs can be changed to match the colors in this inspiration board, there are several designs that I think are particularly good fits for the inspiration board:

You can look at more pictures of and purchase all of my invitation on my shop here. If you don't see an invitation you'd like in my shop, email me.






Snowflake Lace

Square Lace Frame
and the invitation suite in the actual inspiration board, Snowflake (with photos)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin